AWS CONSULTING PRACTICE
AWS Elastic Engineering
Secure Infrastructure &
DevOps Engineering Solutions
Elastic Engineering is an all-in-one solution for companies seeking reliable and secure infrastructure and DevOps engineering services. With a focus on scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness, our team of experienced engineers offers a range of services to meet the unique needs of your business.
How it works…
Our team works closely with your business to understand your infrastructure, and DevOps engineering needs, providing customized solutions that optimize your operations and reduce costs. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to your evolving needs, ensuring your infrastructure is always optimized for performance, efficiency, and security.
- Expert infrastructure and DevOps engineering services
- Customized solutions tailored to your business needs
- Scalable and flexible services
- Cost-effective solutions to reduce expenses
- Ongoing support and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and security
In the News
Aligned Technology Group Becomes AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Further Strengthening Secure Cloud Practices
- Configuration, support, and tuning of common, commercially available off-the-shelf applications.
- Deployment of third-party applications where applicable.
Containerization and Microservices
- Support for containerization using platforms like Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS).
- Assistance in transitioning to microservices architecture and managing the lifecycle of containerized applications.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Implementation and management of CI/CD pipelines using AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and other third-party tools.
- Ensuring smooth deployments, updates, and rollbacks in the client’s environment.
- Implementation, design, and support with architectural or commercial changes to improve cloud financial management, cost optimization, and tools rationalization efforts.
- Standard or basic database performance management, maintenance, and scaling.
- Additional resources available for specialized database engineering or architecture requirements or engagements.
DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, and Automation
- Deployment, management, and enhancement of automation and orchestration.
- Management of infrastructure through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodologies.
- Automation of repetitive tasks to improve operational efficiency, platform consistency, improved security, and mitigation of human error.
- Design, implementation, and support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Extension of existing solutions.
- Periodic data survivability or disaster recovery testing supporting cloud platform and systems.
Hybrid Cloud and Multi-Cloud Management
- Design and management of hybrid cloud solutions, integrating on-premises infrastructure with AWS resources.
- Support for multi-cloud environments, managing resources across AWS and other cloud providers.
- Architecture and design of new or additional infrastructure or applications.
- Deployment of infrastructure into the customer’s environment.
- Engineering support for cost, performance, and scaling optimization.
Machine Learning and AI
- Integration of machine learning and AI capabilities into the client’s infrastructure and applications.
- Utilizing AWS services like Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Rekognition, and Amazon Comprehend to enhance the client’s applications and business processes.
Major Event Planning
- Escalation support, enhanced monitoring, dedicated visibility, additional responsiveness, and support of major events (product launch, sporting events, major retail events).
- Collaboration including reliability testing, response planning, and ongoing business hour engineering support.
- Review and improvement of observability solutions.
- Implementation of native and third-party tooling to improve visibility for the customer.
- Review and improvement of cloud platform performance.
- Implementation of performance targets to ensure infrastructure performance.
- Support for planned and preventative maintenance required for the stable and secure operation of the infrastructure, database, and applications.
- Performance of maintenance and customer-directed changes, including regular security patching.
- Implementation, optimization, advisory, and support of security environments.
- Implementation of cloud-native and third-party tooling to mitigate risk and improve security posture.
- Regular security patching and vulnerability scanning.
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Design and implementation of serverless solutions using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and other serverless technologies.
- Optimization and management of serverless applications to reduce costs and improve performance.
Training and Enablement
- Providing training and workshops for the client’s team on AWS best practices, security, cost optimization, and other topics.
- Assisting in the development of internal processes and documentation for infrastructure and DevOps engineering.
We remove the barriers which prohibit organizations from achieving maximum value from the enterprise Cloud.
Specialists with AWS
As an Advanced Tier Services partner, Aligned is vested and committed to Amazon Web Services (AWS). And, we are just getting started.
We are working tirelessly to enhance and extend our expertise with AWS. We truly believe in the superiority of AWS over other cloud competitors, and see this play out with our Clients each and every day.