AWS CONSULTING PRACTICE
A Cloud Cost Optimization Analysis is designed to save you 10-30% in your Cloud spend, immediately.
What we do
Operating in the cloud requires organizations to track and manage spend differently. Buying from Cloud Providers becomes an on-going procurement activity as opposed to the traditional one time CAPEX buying cycle. Balancing technology capacity to manage costs serves as a key exercise in Cost Optimization. Our AWS Cost Optimization offering leverages a comprehensive suite of tools, methodologies and experts to drive 10-30% savings across your cloud environment.
In the News
Aligned Technology Group Becomes AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Further Strengthening Secure Cloud Practices
- Optimize Capital & Operating expenses to achieve:
- Reduce Overall Costs
- Increase Cost Predictability
- Increase Cost Transparency
- Increase Cloud Adaptability
- Improve Self-Service
- Document Client Current State
- AWS Cloud Financial Management program
- Commercial levers utilized
- Best Practices Review
- Compare & Contrast Client Current State to AWS & FinOps Best Practices
- Identify Opportunities for Improvement
- Allocation & Management of Costs
- Tagging Strategies
- Savings Plans, Reserved Instances, & Spot Instances
- Economic Discount Programs
- Automation & Orchestration
- Deliver clear business and technical guidance for rapid implementation of findings and recommendations.
- Executive Overview: a summary narrative of the current state analysis and key recommendations.
- Comprehensive Report: a detailed document covering your current state, related best practices and our recommendations for improvement.
- Operational Plan: a detailed, yet concise, document for your organization to implement and operationalize the established recommendations. This may include a narrative or list of the specific technical improvements, innovations for tools rationalization and corresponding budget optimization.
- Implementation: (Optional) of a cloud financial management or cloud platform tool with configuration to deliver on-going visibility across the technology and business teams.
AWS Cloud Estate with optional inclusion of on-prem or regional data center workloads.
Varies on deliverables, can be 2 weeks to on-going
We remove the barriers which prohibit organizations from achieving maximum value from the enterprise Cloud.
Specialists with AWS
As an Advanced Tier Services partner, Aligned is vested and committed to Amazon Web Services (AWS). And, we are just getting started.
We are working tirelessly to enhance and extend our expertise with AWS. We truly believe in the superiority of AWS over other cloud competitors, and see this play out with our Clients each and every day.